Monday, January 28, 2013

Menu Planning Monday


Since Owen was born, I've been looking for ways to make everyday things seem easier. I used to Menu Plan, but fell off the band wagon a long time ago. I remember how much I loved Menu Planning. It not only makes the dreaded Wal-Mart trip much quicker since you aren't wandering aimlessly around grabbing random items, but it makes it much easier at night when you know what you are going to make. The past 3 weeks, I've been Menu Planning & it makes the evening flow smoother. 

Here's my menu for the week:

Monday - Chicken Parmesan Burgers, Veggie
Tuesday - Broccoli Cheddar Soup, Bread
Thursday - BBQ (sorry, no link.. it's already cooked in the freezer), Potatoes
Friday- Leftovers
Saturday- Out to eat
Sunday - Petite Lasagnas

Visit Organizing Junkie for more recipe ideas!

No comments: