Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Here we go again...

Hey y'all!

Welcome to my corner of the internet! My name is Whitney (if you haven't already figured that one out). I'm a twenty-something year old trying out this ole' blog thing again, mainly due to the fact that I just had an amazing little boy (more on that in a minute) & I want to be able to document his childhood. 

I'm married to a wonderful man, Adam. We were married on October 11th, 2008. I can truly say I'm married to my best friend. He teaches me, loves me unconditionally, challenges me to become the better person that he knows that I am, & made me realize that there could be a "happily ever after". I couldn't ask for a better man to share my hopes & dreams with for the rest of my life.








On March 1st, 2012, we found out we were expecting our first baby. It was the most intense, sudden love I have ever felt before. 




And on November 7th, 2012, we welcomed Owen Reid into the world at 11:17pm… all 8lb, 11oz of him! He is by far the best thing that could have ever happened to us. We are head-over-heels in love with this little mini-me of Adam. Parenthood has been shocking, rewarding, & the craziest & wildest ride we have ever been on. I can't wait to see what the future holds for our little family! 








We can't forget about our firstborn though. Meet Juno. She's a 1/2 Shar Pei, 1/2 Lab & was our first baby. She was welcomed into our family in November of 2008. She has been an awesome big sister to Owen & I can only imagine how he will one day be chasing her around. 

                   


I can't wait to share our family's journeys with you.





No comments: